My Father's House Youth Group
Joy In the Ruach HaKadosh
Our youth group is based on a powerful Biblical Principal:
Pro 22:6 - Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he turns not away from it.
He is the Way, the Truth, and Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him. -Yohanan 14:6
- MFH Youth is taught the word Of יהוה , the Torah (Old Testament) & the Brit Chadasha (New Testament)
- MFH Youth are taught to memorize the books of the Bible in chronological order .
- MFH Youth are currently learning the Themes of each book in the Bible.
- MFH Youth is not only fun for our kids but is a great influence on our young people. In a world where children are driven further and further from the biblical truth that Yahweh gave us , it is a crucial time for our children to draw near to יהושע our Savior .
How To Join MFH Youth Group
To join MFH Youth all you need to do is come to the youth group meeting.
- These are held twice a month.Every other week.You are asked to bring your child consistently.The rest of the group really needs your child's support.It is extremely important that parents make a commitment to drive their child or children to the meetings.
- Participate in the special events take place throughout the year. Children that do not attend the meetings consistently will not be permitted to take part in these activities.
- Children need to also be available to help sell items Sabbath morning and after service or any other location when fund raisers are going on.These sales are done as a team. All children in the youth group need to work together to accomplish the monetary goal they need to reach. All funds collected will be used for the children that help out in the selling. It is only fair to all those who do come and sell the items.
If you have any questions about joining MFH Youth please contact
call Cynthia Hadley at: 305-620-6346